- Treatment recommendations are not designed based on insurance coverage but rather on your needs.
- Our office will be happy to assist you with insurance.
- Co-payments, coinsurance, deductibles and uninsured portions of your care are due prior to receving recommended services. As we are a care plan based practice, that information varies depending on specific recommendations for you and will be discussed at your x-ray review appointment.
- Our office accepts cash, credit card and Care credit.
- Payment plans are also available.
- Many patients are surprised at how affordable quality chiropractic care can be.
Few people realize that most insurance policies cover chiropractic care. In fact, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna, as well as Medicare, have covered chiropractic care for years. These carriers recognize that chiropractic care effectively treats many musculoskeletal disorders.
In addition, many HMOs and PPOs offer chiropractic care to their subscribers. In fact, recent articles published in the Journal for Managed Care cited chiropractic care as being more cost effective than conventional medical therapies in treating low back pain. There is a good chance that your local HMO is also covering chiropractic care.
Our insurance department will be happy to review your insurance plan as well as fill out any of the paperwork required by your insurance carrier. We will thoroughly explain your insurance coverage to you. Our patients are not billed for any service without prior explanation and their approval first.
To obtain information on chiropractic coverage by your insurance company call our insurance office at (205) 444-0727.